DVD Version - How to resolve Feature Transfer & CRC Errors when installing Microsoft Flight Simulator
If your system is having trouble reading Microsoft Flight Simulator's discs, there are a few options and steps you can take to resolve this issue:
Option 2 (Full download via the internet):
- Copy the contents of the DVD that is giving you an error to a temporary folder on your desktop. During the installation when the prompt to insert the non-working disk appears, use the "BROWSE/SEARCH" button to select the temporary folder you previously created. The installer should then continue as normal.
1) Open the Microsoft store and login or create an account if you do not already have one. 2) Insert disc 1 into your DVD drive and close the disc installer should it open.
3) Redeem the code included with your boxed copy.
4) Begin the download of Microsoft Flight Simulator from the store. This will be appropriately 1 GB.
5) Use the in-game content manager to download the simulator.
- If neither of the above options are working or viable, please contact us for a replacement disc.