We highly recommend installing products with administrative rights to avoid any issues. If our support team has advised you to do so, or if you are running into problems, we recommend following the steps below to reinstall the product with administrative rights.
STEP 1: Uninstalling the product via Windows Control Panel
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the program/product you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.
STEP 2: Reboot your Computer
Go to Start, select the Power button, and then select Restart.
STEP 3: Disable Anti-Virus software
Anti-Virus software may result in unexpected installation problems. We've got a more detailed article on this here. You can enable your Anti-Virus software again after installation.
STEP 4: Reinstalling the Product
- Redownload the product installer from your shop account
- Install the product as an administrator by right-clicking the installer EXE file, and then clicking "run as administrator".